2019 Truck and Tractor Pull Rules
Pure Stock Class #9
- Must be 1992 or older
- Can be gas or diesel
- No Turbo’s
- 20” hitch height
- No hanging weights of any kind
- Blocking rear suspension allowed
- Must pull off of Reese style hitch. May NOT pull from bumper or pro style pulling hitch.
- All motors must be stock to the truck!
- If you pull in the Pro/Altered Stock class you may NOT enter this class.
Note to Pullers: This is a pure stock class sponsored by Jackson Center FFA designed to get the next generation into pulling so the sport continues.
Pro Stock Class #10
- 26” hitch height
- Front weights allowed
- Must be D.O.T. tires
- No exhaust through the hood. Open headers allowed
- Traction bars allowed
- Must have spring suspension but can be blocked
- Aluminum intake allowed
- Single 4 barrel carb
- No dual carbs, no dominator carb, no predator carb.
- No turbos, no super chargers, no nitrous/pressured fuels.
- No dual rear wheels, no bar tires, no studded tires
- Officials decision is final.
NOTE TO ALL PULLERS: If you don’t fit into a class you can hook for $20 as exhibition pull only.